Friday, July 25, 2008

Image Search: "Homemade Superhero Costumes"

This is an idea for an ongoing feature that I wish was originally mine. Nope, I swiped it from Erin Bradley's fantastic blog I Need This Like a Third Armpit , which is an awesome blog that people should check out.

Anyway, credit has been given, so here goes:



I don't know what's sadder: the expression on this gentleman's face, the fact that I know it's a Count Nefaria costume, or the fact that someone would actually make a Count Nefaria costume.

I have no idea who this character is or is supposed to be. What makes me most uncomfortable is the fact that he appears to be standing in my rec room circa 1979. It should also be noted that the maker of this costume is the same fellow who made the Count Nefaria suit above. This time, he wisely chose to hide his junk a little better.

Ah, Harley Quinn. Perhaps this costume is the one you will see most often at conventions, although most of the wearers will not be wearing this look of abject shame on their face. It's clear that she was forced to wear this after her boyfriend insisted she help him complete his Joker fetish.


No. Just.........no.


Awwwwwww! To the cute-mobile!

No comments: